Albany International's Commitment to Health and Safety
International Corp. is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for
all employees, wherever they work, and for all visitors to Company
- Our belief is that all accidents are preventable.
- Our aim is to achieve an accident-, illness- and injury-free environment.
- Our expectation is that everyone in the Company, at every level of the organization, takes personal responsibility for health and safety.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
management is responsible for:
- Setting the company’s safety performance objectives and monitoring progress against those objectives.
- Developing, implementing and continuously improving the health and safety management system required to meet those objectives.
- Regularly conducting safety risk assessments.
- Ensuring that the Company complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Leading the company’s health and safety performance by example.
managers and managers of field personnel are responsible for:
- Implementing Company safety training, systems and procedures at their sites and with their personnel.
- Complying with local laws, regulations and standards.
- Engaging their entire workforce in the effort to achieve the company’s safety performance objectives.
- Continuously evaluating and improving health and safety performance.
- Leading their organizations’ health and safety performance by example.
- Understanding and adhering to Company health and safety systems and procedures.
- Fully and actively participating in safety training.
- Identifying and reporting safety concerns.
- Actively engaging in health and safety improvement activities.